BIBLE TEXT: MARK 14:36
As a son or daughter of our Father in heaven, rejoice because all things are possible unto you; if only you believe and submit as a true son or daughter unto Abba Father (Mark 9:23). His Spirit leaves in you (1 Cor. 6:19). So, realize who you are and begin to excel in all areas of your life.
You are born to reign because the Father you have is the Possessor of heaven and earth (Gen. 14:19). He owns the whole world (Psa. 24:1). Therefore, arise and take over for you are born to succeed in the Name of Jesus Christ.
5 THINGS ABBA FATHER SHALL DO FOR YOU AS A SON OR DAUGHTER
1. Salvation (John 3:16, 17): He gives you His Spirit to live right according to His divine nature. You are no more in bondage. For whoever He makes free is free indeed (John 8:36).
2. Healing: He heals all sicknesses and diseases (Exo. 15:26, Mtt. 15:30, Jn. 5:1-17, Jn. 9:1-25. You are healed by His stripes (1 Pet. 2:24). Therefore, sicknesses or diseases have no power over you from today in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
3. Deliverance: All power belongs to God our Father in heaven (Psa. 62:11). He delivers His sons and daughters from every form of spiritual harassment or slavery. If you are a son or daughter of the Lord, rejoice because you are free from evil attacks from today and forevermore (Mk. 5:1-20, Lk. 8:1-2, Mtt. 8:16-17).
4. Wealth: That is, Great Financial Prosperity. In 1 Kings 3:13, Solomon as a son of the Lord received riches even when he did not ask for them because our Father in heaven knows that he has need of money.
Poverty is a curse. Therefore, sons and daughters of our Father in heaven whom Christ has redeemed from the curse of the law shall never be poor again. You must rule in your world in the Name of Jesus Christ.
You are to emerge as the best in your chosen field of business or career in life (Isa. 45:3, Gen. 26:12-14). Meditate on Deut. 8:18, for you shall surely enjoy the power of wealth before the end of this year in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Our Father is the One that makes people rich. So, you as the son or daughter surely must be rich (1 Sam. 2:7).
5. Marital Bliss: Gen. 2:18 declares that marriage is to add value to your life as a son or daughter of the Lord. You are meant to enjoy your marriage and not to endure it.